Back to blog
Idealpos 7 Build 56
We've released Idealpos 7 build 56 and it's ready for downloading and installing on your system. To find out what's included, check out the Update History and see how to use the enhancements. We recommend that you read through the Update History guide to see how to use some of the new features.
We also recommend contacting your reseller for more information if you need help installing this build.
Consideration should be given to modifications made to the system which are defined in the Update History or Build Release Notes. These modifications may impact or affect a feature of the system that is currently being used. Idealpos highly recommends that a full backup of the system is created before and after the system has been updated. Idealpos also recommends that the operation of all aspects of the system are tested and monitored following this update. This advice is also applicable in the event that the Software update only contains fixes to the system and there is no Update History or Release Note document supplied. Please contact Idealpos or your Reseller for assistance.
* [IP-678] - Network Printers - Support for Epson Series USB Connection via OPOS
* [IP-1947] - Warn when Selling Item below Cost Price
* [IP-2189] - RFID Wrist Strap support for Customer Codes
* [IP-2193] - Vault Eftpos option to Not Print Eftpos Receipt Automatically
* [IP-2217] - SmartConnect QR Code Support
* [IP-2240] - Dynamic Tab functionality toggles on Click
* [IP-2260] - Quest EftposPlus Check Printer Status for New Zealand
* [IP-2271] - Yes/No Option for Dynamic Screen Tab Functionality
* [IP-2285] - Filtered Overwrites include Account Customer Balances