Back to blog
Idealpos 7.1 Build 12
We've released Idealpos 7.1 Build 12 and it's ready for downloading and installing on your system. We recommend that you read through the Update History to find out what's included and how to use some of the new features.
Consideration should be given to modifications made to the system which are defined in the Update History or Build Release Notes. These modifications may impact or affect a feature of the system that is currently being used. Idealpos highly recommends that a full backup of the system is created before and after the system has been updated. Idealpos also recommends that the operation of all aspects of the system are tested and monitored following this update. This advice is also applicable in the event that the Software update only contains fixes to the system and there is no Update History or Release Note document supplied. Please contact Idealpos or your Reseller for assistance.
* [IP-1315] - Table Details screen - items grouped by Order Time
* [IP-2521] - Support for Direct Table Sales from POS Screen
* [IP-2679] - Table Details - When splitting by Quantity, display outstanding quantity
* [IP-3550] - Stock Purchases - Ability to Multi-Select items
* [IP-3556] - Supplier Payment Due Date - option for Specific Day of Month
* [IP-3589] - Stock Purchases - support for receiving Indirect Items
* [IP-3595] - Stock Item Range Programming - added Changed field
* [IP-3596] - Yes/No Option - Show Unit Price of Items on POS Screen
* [IP-3605] - Gift Vouchers - option to set specific Expiry Date per Gift Voucher Type
* [IP-3642] - Xero API - Improved flow of connection and disconnection to Xero