Back to blog
Idealpos 8 Build 3 r.1
We've released Idealpos 8 Build 3 r.1 and it's ready for downloading and installing on your system. We recommend that you read through the Update History to find out what's included and how to use some of the new features.
Note that build 3 was released yesterday, however, a blog post for build 3 was not officially published due to a delay caused by a technical malfunction. In the meantime, we have added a fix to build 3 and therefore, this is now a revision release that also contains all the new features in build 3. As a result, a supplemental Update History document outlining the new features that were added to build 3 is being included for this revision release.
Consideration should be given to modifications made to the system which are defined in the Update History or Build Release Notes. These modifications may impact or affect a feature of the system that is currently being used. Idealpos highly recommends that a full backup of the system is created before and after the system has been updated. Idealpos also recommends that the operation of all aspects of the system are tested and monitored following this update. This advice is also applicable in the event that the Software update only contains fixes to the system and there is no Update History or Release Note document supplied. Please contact Idealpos or your Reseller for assistance.
* [IP-4202] - Network Printers - Support for Number of Characters per Line by printer
* [IP-4433] - USA/Canada - Tax Shift Function - force tax rate On or Off
* [IP-4472] - Stock Item Tags - offer suggestions from existing Tags
* [IP-4514] - Customer Account Transactions report - Subtotals when grouped by POS/Location
* [IP-4516] - Idealpos Online Ordering - option to link orders to Table Map
* [IP-4520] - Table Orders - ability to Batch Orders to Kitchen after number of minutes
* [IP-4524] - Nitro NZ Eftpos - support for Pinpad Surcharges
* [IP-4525] - Nitro NZ Eftpos - support for Pinpad Tips
* [IP-4528] - Stock Items - support for Modifier Grids
* [IP-4529] - Stock Items - support for Graphic when Adding/Modifying Stock Items
* [IP-4530] - Stock Item Availability - function to set availability from POS
* [IP-4539] - Wildcard search support for Gift Vouchers
* [IP-4561] - PC EFTPOS NZ - option to not automatically print EFTPOS receipt
* [IP-4564] - Surcharges - ability to handle Multiple Surcharge Setups
* [IP-4583] - Option to print Receipt QR Code data on A4 Tax Invoice
* [IP-4584] - Saudi Arabia - TLV Encoded QR Codes (User-Defined Option)