Back to blog
Idealpos 8 Build 6
We've released Idealpos 8 Build 6 and it's ready for downloading and installing on your system. We recommend that you read through the Update History to find out what's included and how to use some of the new features.
Consideration should be given to modifications made to the system which are defined in the Update History or Build Release Notes. These modifications may impact or affect a feature of the system that is currently being used. Idealpos highly recommends that a full backup of the system is created before and after the system has been updated. Idealpos also recommends that the operation of all aspects of the system are tested and monitored following this update. This advice is also applicable in the event that the Software update only contains fixes to the system and there is no Update History or Release Note document supplied. Please contact Idealpos or your Reseller for assistance.
* [IP-3965] - Table Details screen - Yes/No option to Group by Print Group
* [IP-4034] - Stock Purchases - support for Stock Item Long Descriptions
* [IP-4119] - Room Interface - support for EFTPOS Surcharge export
* [IP-4758] - Show Variant Options on Stock Search screen when linking existing items
* [IP-4771] - Newbook API Integration
* [IP-4786] - Table Map 1920/1366 Resolutions - ability to toggle Activity Feed
* [IP-4818] - Idealpos Payments module (in Pilot)
* [IP-4826] - Network Printers - support for Idealpos BTP-S80
* [IP-4827] - Network Printers - support for Idealpos TP100
* [IP-4845] - Table Details Delete Items - recorded as Transaction