Back to blog
Idealpos 8 Build 14
We've released Idealpos 8 Build 14 and it's ready for downloading and installing on your system. We recommend that you read through the Update History to find out what's included and how to use some of the new features.
Consideration should be given to modifications made to the system which are defined in the Update History or Build Release Notes. These modifications may impact or affect a feature of the system that is currently being used. Idealpos highly recommends that a full backup of the system is created before and after the system has been updated. Idealpos also recommends that the operation of all aspects of the system are tested and monitored following this update. This advice is also applicable in the event that the Software update only contains fixes to the system and there is no Update History or Release Note document supplied. Please contact Idealpos or your Reseller for assistance.
* [IP-5639] - Qantum Loyalty Interface
* [IP-5646] - Support for Digital Receipts
* [IP-5689] - Impact Data Export - Include Customer Other Codes (User-Defined)
* [IP-5706] - Kiosk v2 - Support for Dine-in / Takeaway Prompt
* [IP-5714] - Kiosk v2 - Support for Order Finalized Image
* [IP-5715] - Kiosk v2 - Support for Automatic Open/Close Times
* [IP-5716] - Kiosk v2 - Open/Close Function from POS Screen
* [IP-5725] - Cash Drawer Support for J6412 Mainboard
* [IP-5732] - Kiosk v2 - Support for Customer Code Scanning
* [IP-5733] - Kiosk v2 - Support for Pay by Points
* [IP-5738] - Room Interface - GL Code Mapping by Session (User-Defined)
* [IP-5752] - Stock Item Search screen - support for Description 3 in search filter list