Back to blog
Idealpos 8 Build 4
We've released Idealpos 8 Build 4 and it's ready for downloading and installing on your system. We recommend that you read through the Update History to find out what's included and how to use some of the new features.
Consideration should be given to modifications made to the system which are defined in the Update History or Build Release Notes. These modifications may impact or affect a feature of the system that is currently being used. Idealpos highly recommends that a full backup of the system is created before and after the system has been updated. Idealpos also recommends that the operation of all aspects of the system are tested and monitored following this update. This advice is also applicable in the event that the Software update only contains fixes to the system and there is no Update History or Release Note document supplied. Please contact Idealpos or your Reseller for assistance.
* [IP-2928] - POSServer / Ideal Handheld - support for Unicode
* [IP-3603] - Table Map - support for 1920x1080 / 1366x768 resolutions
* [IP-4119] - Room Interface - support for EFTPOS Surcharge export
* [IP-4645] - POS Screen Button - Default Font Settings
* [IP-4661] - Table Map - Table Activity feed on 1920/1366 resolutions